Master Muffler’s Mission is to offer convenient auto repair, maintenance solutions, and accessories to customers in a relationship based environment. We believe that success is achieved through a mutually beneficial balance between customer, employee, and company resulting from high quality interactions of integrity & transparency.
Master Muffler’s three key values:
Quality: Quality is never an accident, it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution, and it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.
Relationships: We develop a relationship based environment with our customers instead of a transactional environment. We understand that the long term relationship with our customers and our employees is our most valuable asset.
Effectiveness: It is admirable to do things right, it is better to do the right things. Effectiveness is performing both of those simultaneously.
Everyone enjoys their car, in fact we find it common sentimental value between vehicle owner and his/her car. This sentimental value comes from the freedom we enjoy that personal transportation brings us. We can come and go as we please, our cars are there for us every day and we rely on them heavily. This freedom is what Master Muffler is so passionate about. We get to repair, maintain, and personalize America’s freedom of individual transportation. That is why our colors are Red, White, and blue.
Master Mufflers Vision
Our Vision is becoming a trail blazing enterprise that leads in preserving America’s freedom of personal transportation through maintaining, repairing and accessorizing vehicles. Master Muffler wants to position itself to be the best alternative to the dealer in Utah. Customer retention and organic growth from meaningful service will always be the core strategy in achieving our goals. Hard work is reflected on greasy hands, integrity is mirrored from clean interactions. We go the extra mile so our customers’ cars can too.
Our primary customers are residential car owners that are looking to repair or maintain their vehicle without having to go to the expensive dealer. Our customers enjoy the relationship that they have with “their mechanic” as we tailor our service to their specific needs. Master Muffler’s Mission is to offer convenient and effective auto repair and maintenance solutions and accessories to customers in a relationship based environment. We commit to going the extra mile to ensure that the vehicles we fix to go the extra mile. We believe that our success is achieved when a balance between customer, employee, and company have mutually benefited through interactions of integrity, transparency and utmost quality.
Common key services
- Engine Repair
- State safety tests
- Check Engine Light Diagnostics
- Shocks and Struts
- A/C Service and Repair
- Serpentine/V Belts
- Coolant Service
- Power Steering Service
- Brake Fluid Flushes
- Performance chips
- Running boards
- Truck lifts
- Fuel system Cleaning
- Head gaskets
- Anti-Lock Brake Repair
- Electrical Repair
- Catalytic converters
- Oil changes
- Emissions Tests
- Performance Exhaust Accessories
- Water Pumps
- Timing belts
- Transmission Service
- CV Axles
- Differential Service
- Air and Fuel Filters
- Catalytic Converters
- Cold Air Intakes
- Trailer hitches
- Engine replacement
1. Core emotional benefit to our customers:
Peace of mind that comes from preserving their freedom of personal transportation by taking care of their car.
2. Advantages of choosing Master Muffler:
An inexpensive alternative to the dealership. A relationship with an Auto Shop that takes accountability for their vehicle. Quality repairs and accessories that they can count on.
3. Features of going to Master Muffler:
One stop shop, same day service, service reminders, excellent and consistent experience.
Elements critical to our customer experience:
- Courteous and professional phone conversation
- Appointment reminder if necessary
- Prompt and friendly greeting with in 5 seconds of them walking in
- Clean and organized and comfortable waiting area
- Service manager who listens and records all concerns to a service request
- Use of a seat cover and floor mat to keep customers' vehicles clean
- Meaningful 1multi- point courtesy check accompanied by a current maintenance schedule. The initial check is no charge or obligation to the customer
- Prioritized recommendations given in a consultative approach in a relationship based environment
- All work approved before work is started and customer is given an out the door price that never goes up after the original sale
- Customer is offered shuttle service or a magazine if they decide to wait. Waiting room is equipped with entertianment and light refreshments to make their stay more comfortable. Customers are given regular updates on the progress of their repair.
- Free top offs of all major fluids and tire pressure adjusted
- Vehicle is repaired at the time quoted to the customer
- The absolute best quality work from the technicain assigned to the repair
- Exceptional warranty and all work is guaranteed
- Offered maintenance records via email or mobile app
- Relationship building closeout and the invoice accompanied by a neat document repair holder
- Service reminders via direct mail , email or mobile app to ensure that their car lasts.